Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Books Update

Books I have been reading lately,

Swamp Cat
Light From Old Times
Ashamed of the Gospel
Redwall: Doomwyte

In Swamp Cat, a couple of cats got dropped into a swamp and eaten by a wolf, except one escaped and ate a bunch of grasshoppers. Nothing exciting. Ryle is still going on and on about how evil the Roman Catholic church is and how holy the martyrs were. Nothing unusual there. Ashamed of the Gospel, by John Macarthur, is about the modern church, but right now Johnny Mac is looking over the ways sin first entered the Church. The last book I have no idea what has happened yet because I haven't started reading yet :) . Anyway, that what I've been reading. How about you comment on what you have been reading?

1 comment:

  1. I been reading The Infallibility of the Church by George Salmon. He says that every human has to use his own private judgment to make decisions about which religious authority to adhere to. I think he's right. A tightly reasoned book and well written.

    ReplyDelete