Wednesday, December 18, 2019

YouTube Channel Plans

If you've been keeping up to date with my channel you'd have noticed that a lot of the videos, which had terrible quality, were all deleted. You'll also notice that channel art has changed, and some thumbnails have also been changed. This is due to the fact that I was messing around a lot with Adobe Spark, which is an editor for videos and photos. For videos, you can't do all that much without getting a very expensive subscription, but the free photo editor works great. To make things even better you can choose a template that automatically adjusts the length and width of a photo so that it will work as a thumbnail. I have also been messing around a lot with Kapwing.com. I know, in the past I gave them a thumbs down, but now their working fine. Anyway, onto the more exciting issue of replacing all of those deleted videos with new content. Any day now, a package will arrive on my front door holding four airsoft guns and two targets. So we're going to have a lot of fun with those. The first video I have planned is a battle royal type thing where you have to find the weapons and try to pop the other people's balloons and eliminate them from the game. After that, we'll probably have to get more balloons and then I plan on having a series called Winter War where we compete in a series of airsoft battles and try to obtain three wins. First to obtain that objective is then claimed winner and I'll have a prize and stuff. But first, before all that, I'm making a trailer for my channel, but you'll have to subscribe for that :D. Don't worry... I'll wait...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Is anyone still here?

No comments:

Post a Comment