Friday, January 3, 2020

Interview With LordThror

The Informational Posts reporters grabbed a few moments of LordThror's time to interview him about Combat Royale Alpha, which is being released very soon.

TIP: When will Combat Royale Alpha be released?
LordThror: Either today or tomorrow! After months of work!

TIP: Some others have expressed interest in adding the new version to their studios. What do you think of this?
LordThror: It excites me, to be honest. I never really thought Combat Royale would interest others in that way, but of course, I'm all for it.

TIP: What are your plans for your next release? There have been rumors of a roleplaying game, and recently you have expressed interest in making multiplayer games.
LordThror: That's a good question! To be honest I don't really know what will come next. I have several unreleased projects that I've been messing around with. Very likely I'll polish up the Multiplayer Capture the Flag game before doing anything else.

TIP: Will you make a Combat Royale Season 2?
LordThror: You'll have to find that out with the rest of the world :).

That's all for today! Be sure to check out the new Combat Royale Alpha coming out soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment