Friday, December 27, 2019

Birthday Stuff

Yesterday, December 26, T'was the night after Christmas, when I woke up a year older. I got a woodworking motor thingy that I have no idea what to do with but once I get some wood I'm going to figure out how to use and make something awesome. Not sure what yet but It'll be good :D. Then I had root beer, two boxes of gobstoppers, and a Bluetooth headphone set which I am currently using to listen to music as I write this. We also went to the museum, which was awesome because they had a giant toy section which included an arcade that had most of the classics. We also went to the Gerald R. Ford Museum, but that wasn't much. They did have a train set, which Esther was very impressed with. When we left she pointed at them and said toot toots. When she found out we weren't going back, she went to a corner and cried. She recovered when we went to Burger King and got, uh, burgers... Anyway, it was really fun. 👍

No comments:

Post a Comment